Thursday, June 10, 2010

RECOVERING FROM EATING DISORDERS ... YOU CAN DO THIS ...

If you or some one you know could use some support, please contact me in some format, let me know what kind of information, sharing may be useful to you.

I am a recovered anorexic and bulimic (recovered for about 3 years), after about 7 years living with these disorders. I developed osteoporosis, digestive issues, amenorrhea (for about 6 years, greatly contributing to my osteoporosis), had gum and tooth issues, skin issues, a weak immune system, and, well, I allowed myself to life in a lot of pain, for a long, long time. :P ;) ... BUT!!! I AM BETTER NOW (and have been for some time, THANK GOD!)!!!

I want to encourage you to believe that you can get better, too... you can get through anything that challenges you in your life- be it an eating disorder or, well, ANYTHING. Believe in yourself, that you are loved by GOD, your Creator (who lives in and through you), and that there is support and love and hope, joy, happiness all throughout this world that is waiting to envelop you into safe, happy, FLOURISHING existence.

It took me a while to get here, but here I am. I want to send you LOVE first and foremost, and, as I say, offer support in any way that I can be useful (e.g., video requests?) in your SUCCESS of getting through the disorder(s) to your happiest possible future.

This is my first attempt to extend myself out on this topic... I hope that it is useful to you!

I LOVE YOU... NAMASTE ...

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dre24s9eduY

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoGwILU9-dA&feature=channel

1 comment:

  1. So, have you been able to have kids? My husband and I are trying for a family, and nothing. And also, you haven't been able to heal from osteoporosis, have you? (Obviously not, but how did you slow the progression?)

    ReplyDelete